Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mumbai Local Trains

Ever imagined a Mumbai local empty? Be it 600 hrs morning, be it 2400 hrs in the night.... they are always jam packed. I often feel like an unwanted tomato slice between a spicy grill, or as famous it is like a potato in a pressure cooker.... especially in summer & the best part is - the fan on my side is never working. One day i had that worst experience ever.... Got up late.... missed the return train.... had to take that direct train & the pity mind not ready to do that. However, that night i experienced a great dream.... I was in this empty train, i could enjoy the luxury of any window seat, that cool breeze & guess what! I had my cam. So i took some snaps for proof.

No its not a train going to yard, those trains are not lit. See this one's lit. Anyways a dream's a dream. Get back to reality. Tomorrow you gotta get into the same train. All the best.

No comments: